Saturday 25 January 2014

Whats been happening in my life

Well! alot has been going on. 

I've experienced more than a million emotions in this tiny, well expanding body.

From the line above you may be thinking,"huh... expanding?" well the truth is...

I'm pregnant!


I'm very happy and i'm just getting around to telling you guys because my iPad was broken for quite sometime.

Now my aim for this blog isn't to suddenly bore you with updates on the baby as such, it's to keep you in the loop with me as an entirety.

Some people seem to believe once you are pregnant the baby is the only thing you think about but, I have news for you, that way of thinking is not reality. I still have a crazy family, a growing skunk of a little boy and a young relationship. 13 months is a young relationship isn't it?

We'll young or not, we are doing this and I don't know what's more shocking. The fact that I have a man who's being supportive or the fact that there's going to be 2 mini me's around.

So it's 4am in the morning and I'm missing Mr.T  but, I think I better catch some z's

Xx night night


No comments:

Post a Comment